- Credit Cards
- 24/7 Services
- About Us
VP of Lending & Collections:
We have an opening within the Management team as the VP of Lending & Collections. Below you will find a summary of the description.
Best Financial Credit Union is seeking qualified applicants for a position as the VP of Lending & Collections. The selected candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
1. Participates in the credit union's short and long term planning activities.
2. Sets the lending, collections and card services department's strategic plans to align with the credit union's business plan. Establishes and implements target goals for the department.
3. Communicates credit union goals and direction with all employees to ensure clear understanding of rules, regulations, requirements, and expectations.
4. Creates the budget for the lending, collections and card services department and tracks progress on an ongoing basis.
5. Develops, implements, and monitors lending and collections policies and procedures in accordance with the credit union goals and strategies. Works with other departments to maintain consistency in credit union policies and procedures.
6. Participates in the hiring process for new employees in the lending, collection and card services departments.
7. Oversees and monitors the loan functions. Directs the work of Lending department employees in all lending areas to include loan underwriting, loan processing, loan documentation, and approval or denial of loans for consumer, mortgage and business loans.
8. Oversees the development and monitoring of performance standards related to lending. Provides mentoring, coaching, or training support to loan manager, collections manager and staff.
9. Researches and evaluates feasibility of new lending products. Develops and implements plans for expansion of lending programs. Keeps abreast of changes in the industry and changing trends in lending and reacts to changes in a way that maintains competitiveness.
10. Work with loan officers/member service representatives and members on complex issues to prevent loss to the credit union and support the membership.
11. Represents and promotes the credit union at external functions.
The chosen candidate must be responsible for providing guidance on performance and department productivity of the loan manager, and card services staff. The successful candidate must be a leader who is a self-starter, engaged in their work, has strong cross selling abilities and high services standards. This individual must possess the ability to multi-task and work independently while still having the desire to contribute to a team. The ideal candidate must have good judgment skills, the ability to analyze and sort out details, solve problems and develop solutions, as well as possess good organization and communication skills with a high degree of professionalism. The position requires a strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
MSR I/Teller (Part Time/Full Time):
Best Financial has an exciting opportunity for an MSR I/Teller. We are looking for outgoing, energetic candidates who have prior member service, sales and cash handling skills.
Member Service Representatives are responsible for engaging in meaningful interactions with our members at the front-line. You will promptly and courteously provide information, conduct transactions for members and identify their needs by cross-selling appropriate products and/or services. Member Service Reps at Best Financial also:
1. Act as the face of the organization and first point of contact for members. (a) Build and maintain positive rapport with members, and actively solicit their needs and suggestions. (B) Make recommendations, offer advice and refer members to other solutions in an effort to help them improve their financial situation. (C) Conduct teller transactions, fulfill the needs of members accurately, and balance each day. (D) Resolve account errors and provide maintenance on accounts for members. Assist members in identifying potential problems and present solutions along with associated advantages and drawbacks. (E) Open and close basic account relationships for current members. Set up or update payroll changes and deductions, and order checks when appropriate.
2. Provide support to the branch. (A) Authorize check holds up to assigned limit and utilize senior team members to authorize higher level cash access decisions as necessary.
3. Understand and is accountable for executing all job functions in a way that is consistent with all requirements of BSA, OFAC and the USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Note: Failure to comply with requirements may be subject to strong disciplinary action, up to and including termination by the credit union, as well as, civil and criminal penalties.
1. Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for projecting a positive image as representative of the Credit Union.
2. Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
3. Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Basic mathematical skills required.
5. One year customer service or sales experience required. Credit Union experience.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.