- Credit Cards
- 24/7 Services
- About Us
MSR I (Teller) - Part Time/Full Time:
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? And have the passion for helping people! Come work at Best Financial Credit Union!!!
Best Financial has an exciting opportunity as a Member Service Representative (MSR) I/Teller. We are looking for outgoing, energetic candidates who have prior member service, sales and cash handling skills.
MSR's are responsible for engaging in meaningful interactions with our members at the front-line. You will promptly and courteously provide information, conduct transactions for members and identify their needs by cross-selling appropriate products and/or services. MSR's at Best Financial Credit Union will also:
1) Act as the face of the organization and first point of contact for members.
2) Build and maintain positive rapport with members, and actively offer products and services that meet the members needs and suggestions.
3) Conduct teller transactions while fulfilling the needs of members accurately, each day.
What makes "Best" a great place to work?
• 10 - 12 Holidays off each year, on top of your regular Paid Time Off.
• Get an education and a paycheck! As a Part-Time MSR I/Teller you will have a set schedule that will work with you attending school.
• You can plan a vacation right when you start because paid time off starts accruing day one!
• Friendly competition with your co-workers to raise donations for a charity of your choice!
• Get a promotion with a competitive salary! It is our policy to promote from within whenever possible and part-time positions can often turn into full-time positions.
• And of course the usual benefits done well: medical, flexible spending account & 401k Retirement Plan.
You'll love being a part of the Best family, and we can't wait to have you! Make a career at Best part of your future, apply today!
MSR II (Member Service Representative) - Full Time:
Best Financial Credit Union has been serving the community for more than 60 years. As a full-time employee, you'll enjoy a robust benefits package in an environment that is focused on providing the best service to members and the community. Under supervision and according to existing procedures, provides a variety of member service functions involving opening new accounts, explaining and processing certificates of deposit, IRA's, assisting members with account research and finding solutions to their questions/problems, and other such financial services. Work involves constant and direct dealing with credit union members and requires the ability to communicate tactfully and friendly. Interviews potential members to obtain information and explain available financial services such as share accounts, share draft accounts, certificates of deposit, as well as reviewing potential new members' credit history for sales opportunities, etc…
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Opens new memberships, sub-shares, and checking accounts
• Process member inquiries
• Open new IRAs, transactions as needed and routine IRA maintenance, etc.
• Account maintenance for walk in members (name changes, add names, etc.)
• Places member check orders
• Provides back up to the tellers and lobby receptionist
• ATM maintenance and cash shipment as needed
• Handling of deceased accounts
• Reviews, processes, closes and administers loan applications
• Approves loan within specified limits and policies
• Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy and lending regulations.
• Understanding of all credit union products/services and cross selling
• Analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for loans.
• Other duties may be assigned
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.