- Credit Cards
- 24/7 Services
- About Us
MSR / TELLER
Best Financial has an exciting opportunity for an MSR/Teller. We are looking for outgoing, energetic candidates who have prior member service, sales and cash handling skills.
Member Service Representatives are responsible for engaging in meaningful interactions with our members at the front-line. You will promptly and courteously provide information, conduct transactions for members and identify their needs by cross-selling appropriate products and/or services.
Member Service Reps at Best Financial also:
1. Act as the face of the organization and first point of contact for members.
a. Build and maintain positive rapport with members, and actively solicit their needs and suggestions.
b. Make recommendations, offer advice and refer members to other solutions in an effort to help them improve their financial situation.
c. Conduct teller transactions, fulfill the needs of members accurately, and balance each day.
d. Resolve account errors and provide maintenance on accounts for members. Assist members in identifying potential problems and present solutions along with associated advantages and drawbacks.
e. Open and close basic account relationships for current members. Set up or update payroll changes and deductions, and order checks when appropriate.
2. Provide support to the branch.
a. Authorize check holds up to assigned limit and utilize senior team members to authorize higher level cash access decisions as necessary.
3. Understand and is accountable for executing all job functions in a way that is consistent with all requirements of BSA, OFAC and the USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Note: Failure to comply with requirements may be subject to strong disciplinary action, up to and including termination by the credit union, as well as, civil and criminal penalties.
1. Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for projecting a positive image as representative of the Credit Union.
2. Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
3. Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Basic mathematical skills required.
5. One year customer service or sales experience required. Credit Union experience