- Credit Cards
- 24/7 Services
- About Us
Best Financial Credit Union Scholarship
Next Year’s Application Coming Soon
The Judging Committee will score each applicant on the following categories:
- Honors and Awards
- Extra-Curricular Activities/Organizations
- 300 to 500 word essay - Judged on content and use of proper English grammar.
- 100 word essay - Judged on content and use of proper English grammar.
1. Must be a graduating High School Senior.
2. Must be planning to attend a college, university or trade school.
3. BFCU employees, committee members, affiliates, and their immediate families are not eligible for this program.
If you, or your immediate family (may include relatives by blood, marriage or adoption, or any individual living in the same household as the member) are not members of the Credit Union, you may start your membership by opening a savings account in the amount of $25, and obtain an ATM/Debit Card.
You'll receive the following benefits:
- Checking account (No fee)
- Ask us how to earn Amazon/iTunes rewards!
- Payroll Deduction
- ATM/Debit Card
- Online Banking
- FREE coaching on how to utilize our services
Plus, we have a $50 incentive for you!
When you open a savings account in the amount of $25 and you follow these two requirements: Keep your account open for a minimum of 90 days – and use your ATM / DEBIT card, we'll deposit $50 into your account!
Application Check List:
1. A typed double-spaced essay of 300 to 500 words on "Two Ideas on ways to Promote Financial Services to your Generation."
2. A typed double-spaced essay of 100 words on "How my Teacher was Pivotal in my Education."
3. Honors and awards received.
4. Extra curricular activities and/or organizations.
5. Volunteer work and/or job experience.
6. Letter of acceptance to college, university, or trade school (if available).
Both essays can be submitted by mail or in person to Best Financial Credit Union; or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be notified at their senior awards ceremony!
*All essays for online submitted applications need to be received by April 13, 2018 or the application will not be valid.